Who Should Attend Each Year?
- Fire/Arson Investigators, Public and Private Sector
- Insurance Industry
- Fire Department First Responders
- Law Enforcement Officers/Investigators/Detectives
- Federal State, County, or Local Level Investigators
- Military Investigators
- Engineers, consultants and anyone else who is tasked with the
duty of Investigating fires.
Why Should Investigators Attend?
- In today’s investigations it is imperative the investigator can
demonstrate that he/she is following and in compliance with the
standards of the fire investigation industry, for the purpose of this
class NFPA® 1033 Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator.
- When you testify or are required to participate in depositions the
expert may be required to present an up to date and accurate
curriculum vitae that includes compliance documentation with
regard to the requirements of the NFPA® 1033 standard.
- Fire investigators have been familiar with NFPA® 921, Guide for Fire
and Explosion Investigators for many years. Today as an investigator,
the question must be asked, can I assure the court, opposing counsel,
and my agency or company, that I meet the requirements of NFPA®
1033, Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator, Especially in the
area of the post-secondary education requirements.
Our 2020 Featured Speakers